- Lab Safety: shown at the beginning of the year with links to a YouTube video from "On The Lot" called "Danger Zone" and a clip from CSI showing them not wearing goggles or gloves and another clip showing them following the safety rules.
- Memory and Observations: shown at the beginning of the year with a link to "Monk" showing how he can collect information by observing the crime scene using his five senses.
- Organization and Relationships: used with ecology with links to pictures from "Finding Nemo" for levels of organization and "Boundin'" from "The Incredibles" showing parts of an ecosystem.
- Biochemistry Squares: a review game using the format of the game show "Squares."
- Jeopardy Review Game: a review of the first semester material for the semester exam.
Advanced Placement Biology
- Photosynthesis: links to animations showing the light and dark cycles.
- Mitosis: links to animations and clips from "Evolution" where they use the term "mitosis" incorrectly.
- Translation: links to numerous animations online and provided by the textbook company illustrating the process of translation.
- Simple Machines: links to clips from "Lord of the Rings: Return of the King" when trebuchets are used and a link from "Robots" with the Crosstown Express for students to identify simple machines.
- Chemical Reactions: links to seven different videos of different types of chemical reactions.